Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Apologies

I'm sorry that this blog has been such a dud. I'm running out of things to discuss that don't have to do with teaching or racquetball. I've decided to play at the Summit tournament on the 24th. It's a cut throat tournament and it should be crazy fun. I heard there's also a tournament on the 31st, with costumes!

I got to see my parents this weekend although briefly. It's always nice to see them, but this time they came bearing gifts! Too many! I'm sick this weekend and now I'm feeling awful. Seeing my mom while I'm sick just made me want to curl up on her lap and let her make me feel better. I hope I give my daughter that feeling. There's nothing like having your mom take care of you when you're ill.

I need to find some motivation somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that things are going well for you. I hope that I give my son the same feelings when he is sick. Some friends and I had a discussion this weekend about the difference between dieting and changing your way of life. What is your take on this? Do you see what you are doing as changing your lifestyle or just a diet?

    ReplyDelete