Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Job!

Lots of things happening for me...I start my new job as a 5th grade teacher on Monday.  I'm going through an alternative certification program to do it.  I was so happy to find a job, not a lot of people did this year.  I think the school will be fabulous.  I got a hug from my new principal today. I felt so wanted and welcome. 

I'm not sure how this fits into health and fitness, but that's where I am...kind of upside down.  It's all happened so fast my head is spinning.  The racquetball league is going well.  We've got a tournament at the Peloton this weekend.  

I'll keep you posted Readers...

1 comment:

  1. it's to easy to get caught up in "life"...CONGRATS on the new job! Is it Temple or Belton? Just think you may be able to make it to a cycling class at 5pm! We still need to meet up for a step class soon.

    ReplyDelete