Saturday, September 5, 2009

Howdy

Well, the racquetball season is over. I came in 4th out of 8 women and Jason and I also came in 4th for doubles - I thought we might have sneaked into third place, but after all the points shook out, even though we won 5 of 8 matches...and the third place team won 3 of 8, we still didn't make it to 3rd. Ah...well... it was fun. Due to the new teaching job I think I'll sit out the next league and come back in the spring or summer. I'm too busy now. Speaking of being busy...the school schedule is helping me not eat so much. I have to bring my lunch and I only have a half an hour. While I'm lacking in exercise...the workweek diet is working out just fine. I hope to get settled into school and then start back with aerobics. My knees have been bothering lately, so I feel like I need a little break.

Take care Readers, I hope to have more fitness news soon.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I finally tracked you down! So happy to hear about the new job - Congratulations!! Fall is hear, cooler weather, time for you to get moving and blog some weight loss to inspire us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! Good to hear from you! Yup, the job is really kicking my butt right now. I never imagined the type of hours and commitment that go into teaching. I sorely underestimated the profession.
    Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete