Tuesday, July 14, 2009

quick update


The diet is going pretty well, but not so much the exercise...
I'm skipping aerobics tonight so that I can stay at home and "swim" in our blow up pool with my family.  Maybe afterwards I can try out our new Wii Active.  I've been wanting to try it out but haven't yet.  I'm exercising my lungs right now by blowing up a new floaty.  It's tough to want to leave my family after I've been gone all day, so tonight...I stay home.  Thursday back to aerobics...I'll let you know if I get to try out the Wii Active tonight.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I think you should give Wii Active a try. I am on day 5 and love it so far. I am doing the 30 day challenge and the workouts are varied and interesting. I think it would be a great addition to your workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I did not try it last night. Going to aerobics tonight and maybe some Wii Active afterwards. If you say it's good, it must be so.

    ReplyDelete